FEDUJAZZ would not be possible without an incredible team of volunteers and our dedicated teachers.
Board of Directors
- President: Maria Elena Gratereaux,
- Vice President: Jennifer Kirkman
- Secretary: Anahid Avakian
- Artistic Advisory Board: Marco Pignataro
- Institutional Controller: Mercedes Coste Mena
- Executive Director: Veronica Requena
Marco Pignataro, Managing Director of the Berklee Global Jazz Institute, joined the Dominican Republic Jazz Festival Artistic Advisory Board in 2015, also serving as an advisor to the FEDUJAZZ music foundation and programs.
Matt Marvuglio, Dean of the Performance Division at Berklee College of Music, joined the Artistic Advisory Board in 2015 and served until his death in 2017.
We are very grateful for their tremendous support and guidance as we move forward.
Fulgencio Morel Ochoa
- María Elena Gratereaux
- Adolfo Faringthon
- Jennifer Greer Kirkman
- Anahid Erzingatzian Avakian
- Mercedes Coste
- Feliz Raymundo Corona
- Alexandra Miiagros garcia Coco
- David Seth Zinaman